Who do you work with?

Agents, Brokers and Insurance Companies

I am an insured and have certificate holders requiring Notice of Cancellation. Can you help?

Yes, please have your Agent contact us and we’d be happy to assist

I am an Agent and want to provide this service for our clients. What should I do?

Contact us here at We-Notify for a quote

What types of policies will you send Courtesy Notices for?

Most contracts will require Notices of Cancellation on Commercial General Liability, Auto Liability, Workers’ Compensation and Umbrella/Excess Liability, however, we will work with you on any type of coverage on which Notices of Cancellation are needed.

If a policy reinstates, will you send out a Courtesy Reinstatement Notice?

Yes, as long as there was no lapse in coverage and all pertinent information remains the same.